Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Bangkok is claimed to be the city that never stop eating. Bangkokians usually find themselves enjoy eating even at midnight. So, what would be a better idea than exploring this city of angels via a fun Tuk Tuk ride and visiting best local eateries after the sunset? That’s why we’d love to invite you to come with us on the “BANGKOK’s MIDNIGHT FOOD TOUR by TUK TUK”
Go beyond tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure. After the moon comes up, cruise along Bangkok streets via this city’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk Tuk, to visit Bangkokian’s favorite places to eat. Taste a variety of savory menus, including the town’s Best Pad Thai and the popular home-style Thai snack. Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Discover the side of Bangkok wholly unknown to visitors. Our Tuk Tuk driver will take you back to your accommodation safely by the Cinderella’s time.
The things you’ll love
This is very special deal, limited time only with the greatest discount you won’t find any where else. This tour has been featured in a numerous of publication as a must-do in Bangkok for the unique and authentic experience
Accommodation TypeFood Tour
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- 7+ delicious food & drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour (only hotels in Bangkok city center)
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
Start at MRT Sam Yan Station (The entrance of Exit # 2)
Night tour (4 hours)
- Enjoy amazingly delicious and 100% local experiences with friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Visit local famous eateries at night including the best Pad Thai
- Try best-kept-secret Guay Tiew Kua Gai and go behind the scenes to see how it's made.
- Sipping chilled beer at our "Secret Bar", known to have the most fantastic view in Bangkok
- Explore the amazing flower market
- Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective
- Experience the fun of Tuk Tuk riding to discover Bangkok’s atmosphere at night
319 Chamchuri Square Building Unit 227, Phayathai Road, Patumwan 10330 THAILAND
*Conditions apply: All prices are quoted in AUD including all taxes and service charges. All rates are quoted on double occupancy, per package, unless otherwise stated. Prices are from and subjected to availability, and are not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed by the hotels and tour operators. The currency converter is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary. The hotels and tour operators reserve the right to adjust the prices based on currency fluctuation. For reservations, booking enquiries, other hotel and tour information including cancellation and refund policy, please contact the hotels and the tour operators directly.