1905 Heritage Corner Bangkok
Stay in the heart of historic Bangkok nearby iconic temples and absorb the culture of a traditional Sino-Thai neighbourhood. Experience Siam’s past in our small colonial-period shophouse, providing modern luxury and individual hospitality.
Tucked away in a quiet residential square, away from noisy traffic, in the historic quarter of this oriental city, two century-old shophouses have been meticulously restored, lovingly transformed and traditionally furnished as an exclusive boutique guesthouse. Here in genuine comfort, you will experience the everyday surroundings of a real local community. You don’t just get a delightful and convenient place to stay, you experience Thai culture and history!
1905 Heritage Corner’s Special deals.
1) 3 nights for the price of 2!! (i.e. 610 AUD per package, all inclusive, max. 2 persons)
2) 30% off for 1 night stay (i.e. 214 AUD per package, all inclusive, max. 2 persons)
The things you’ll love
Experience the historic local community with luxuriousness and style
- Densely historic area of Siam
- Shino-Thai neighbourhood
- Small family-run restaurants
- Famous street food area
- Morning and the famous flower markets
- Local activities such as merit making to passing monks, early morning yoga at Wat Pho, and, bamboo ball game of takraw with locals
- A short stroll away from iconic temples such as the exotic Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun
- Less-known delights, including markets, museums and parks
Accommodation TypeLuxurious Guesthouse
66 Phraeng Phuthon Rd., San Chao Por Sua, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
*Conditions apply: All prices are quoted in AUD including all taxes and service charges. All rates are quoted on double occupancy, per package, unless otherwise stated. Prices are from and subjected to availability, and are not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed by the hotels and tour operators. The currency converter is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary. The hotels and tour operators reserve the right to adjust the prices based on currency fluctuation. For reservations, booking enquiries, other hotel and tour information including cancellation and refund policy, please contact the hotels and the tour operators directly.