Take the time to feel the heart of Thailand. Ignore the tourist sites and prefer side roads. From Chiang Mai, immerse yourself in local communities and stay with locals. Meet the Akha tribe and experience a night in a traditional lodge. Gradually return to Bangkok and Amphawa, on daytime train trips to limit your impact on the environment but also to discover the country and its inhabitants in a different way.
Chiang Mai – Khum Lanna – Local community – Chiang Mai – Denchai – Sukhothai – Phitsanulok – Bangkok – Ampawa – Bangkok
The things you’ll love
• 43 guaranteed departures from 2 or 4 people
• Circuits limited to 10 or 16 participants for quality trips in small groups
• Quality hotels and carefully selected lodges
• A gentle rhythm to take the time to share
• Intimate experiences to meet local life
• Nature steps to disconnect
• Many possibilities for cultural or seaside extensions
• The possibility of completing your discovery with optional activities
- Meals as mentioned in the program: B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Accommodation in the room category indicated in the program or similar (subject to availability)
- Private transfer from and to the airports by vehicle with A/C.
- Transportation by private minivan with A/C (tolls fees and tips to the drivers included).
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guide
- The transportation by public transportation as mentioned in the program
General Terms and Conditions Thailand SIC Unless otherwise stated and agreed, Easia Travel Thailand (referred to in this agreement as “We” “Easia Travel” and “The company”) along with its agents and/or customers (herein referred to as the “client” and/or “customer”) agree on the terms and conditions as rendered by Easia Travel, whether an individual service or multiple-service basis. All products and services offered by the company shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions and booking policy to form a partial or entire service contract, whether written or verbal. PROPOSALS Any prices quoted to the client are proposals only. Please note that no reservations have been made and availability has not been checked at that stage of the sales process. RATES & VALIDITY All prices quoted by Easia Travel are quoted net in THB at the current exchange rate. All prices are valid according to the dates mentioned in the validity of our programs. Easia Travel warrants that the prices or rates quoted to the Client/Agent are correct at the time of issuance or invoice. However, a very strong and continuous increase in demand for travelers to Thailand leads to price increases of most suppliers and services for several months. This concerns the accommodation but also transport (air, land, rail and boats), restaurants, guides and entrance