FLOATING MARKET AND LIFE IN AN URBAN OASIS
FLOATING MARKET AND LIFE IN AN URBAN OASIS Explore the side of Bangkok’s suburban communities with beautiful greenery. Koh Sarn Chao is the community where nature meets local crafts. Enjoy meeting friendly locals, strolling along the beautiful canal and have fun exploring the exciting Klong Lad Mayom floating market where the locals’ lives are intertwined with the way of the water.
9:00 a.m. – 13:30 p.m. (Available Saturday and Sunday)
– Explore the beautiful Koh Sarn Chao community. Enjoy the areas with lush green nature, lovely people and local living along the canal.
– Visit Champa Temple, explore the unique architecture that you will not see in any other temples
– Visit stunning traditional Thai houses and stroll along the neighborhood
– Depart to Klong Lad Mayom floating market by traditional long tail boat
– Have fun roaming around the hustling and bustling Klong Lad Mayom floating market
– Enjoy delicious local lunch next to the canal
– Transfer back to your hotel (Bangkok only)
Service Location : BTS Bangwa. Exit 1&2
The things you’ll love
Where nature meets local crafts.
Accommodation TypeDay Tour
- Activities as stated in the program
- All entrance fees
- A charming & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide
- A bottle of water
- Public transportation: taxi from BTS Bangwa to Koh Sarn Chao community
- Long tail-boat, Thai Thai style
- Drop off to your hotel (Bangkok only)
- Travel insurance – VAT 7%
- Price included VAT 7%
- Adult price: Age 13++ – Children price: Age 3-12 – 20% Off adult retail price
- Infant price: Age 0-2 – Free of Charge
- Cancellation made 14 days before activity date > Receive full refund
- Cancellation between 2 -14 days before activity date > Will be charged 50% of the total payment
- Cancellation less than 2 days before activity date > Will be charged 100% of the total payment
- No show> Will be charged 100% of the total payment.