Amari Hua Hin Amateur Golf Week March 2017
The Amari Hua Hin Golf Week is held in the seaside resort city of Hua Hin. The week-long celebration of golf and social activities starts 12 March 2017 and is a 6 night / 4 round tournament that is played in the stableford format. The winner is the player with the highest 4 round total. There are prizes awarded each day to the winners and runner ups as well as Nearest the Pins on Par 3’s and best front and back nine scores.
Much more than a golf tournament, the event is a lively social and entertainment opportunity. New friendships, themed dinners and parties make for a fun filled week. Celebrations culminate with a presentation and awards dinner on the final night. Whether you come on your own or with a group of friends, don’t miss it!
The event is jointly hosted by Thailand Golf Tours and Golfasian. In the past two years, the event attracted nearly 200 golfers from 26 countries, and the 2017 event looks like it will be another sell out. The week highlights the best golf courses in Hua Hin and partnering with the Amari Hua Hin hotel, this week will surely be an unforgettable experience in a golf holiday mixed with fantastic food and shopping.
Additional Contact Details
P +6627 148 470
Thailand Golf Tours (Australia)
Ph 0419 264 800
The things you’ll love
Hua Hin is delightful mix of city and sea with a cosmopolitan ambience, lively markets, tasty street food, long beaches and a fully functional infrastructure.
Accommodation TypeGolf Tournament Package
- 6 nights accommodation in Hua Hin with daily breakfast and 2 Group dinners
- 4 rounds of golf with 1 caddie per golfer (caddie fees included but not caddie tips)
- Riding golf carts at all courses
- Airport transfers (1 arrival and 1 departure) via private high top VIP touring van
- Golf course transfers to and from all courses via private high top VIP touring van
- Fully guided with English speaking tournament director
- Welcome souvenir bag including Shirt, Towel and Cap
- Event scoring and winner’s prizes
- All taxes and compulsory service charges
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok Airport, transfer to Amari hotel, Hua Hin Players registration from 3-5 pm 7 PM Welcome Dinner Party
Day 2: Golf at Black Mountain Golf Club
Day 3: Golf at Banyan Golf Club
Day 4: Free Day Optional round Golf at Springfield Village Golf & Spa (Jack Nicklaus design) (A – B Course)
Day 5: Black Mountain Golf Club
Day 6: Golf at Banyan Golf Club 7 PM Farewell Dinner Party and Prize Ceremony
Day 7: Check out Hotel Transfer to the airport