The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket
Epicurean Expeditions Package
INSPIRING FIVE STAR BOUTIQUE RESORT ON SECLUDED ISLAND IN PHUKET
Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Phang Nga Bay and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast.
Only 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport and short distances to famous tourist attractions, The Naka Island is accessible only by a short speedboat journey, making it a uniquely private and intimate retreat.
The things you’ll love
Private Tropical Villas in a Paradise Island
Room TypeTropical Pool Villa
- A seasonal fruit platter and a welcome note from our Executive Chef
- Daily breakfast buffet for two
- Explore the 3 beautiful islands of Naka Yai, Naka Noi and Pae Island by long tail boat for fishing and sightseeing experience.
- Immerse in the rich and vibrant tastes of 3 course set menu at Tonsai Restaurant crafted from your fishing trip.
- Special souvenir of indigenous Naka Island (surprise Thai dessert item)
- Late checkout until 4 p.m. subject to availability
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 24/7 Reception Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Kids Club
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Room
- Room Service
- Wi-Fi in Public Areas
32 Moo 5, Tambol Paklok, Amphur Thalang, Naka Yai Island, Phuket 83110 Thailand
*Conditions apply: All prices are quoted in AUD including all taxes and service charges. All rates are quoted on double occupancy, per package, unless otherwise stated. Prices are from and subjected to availability, and are not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed by the hotels and tour operators. The currency converter is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary. The hotels and tour operators reserve the right to adjust the prices based on currency fluctuation. For reservations, booking enquiries, other hotel and tour information including cancellation and refund policy, please contact the hotels and the tour operators directly.