The Night Noodle Markets will once again transform Sydney’s Hyde Park into a bustling Asian street food festival this October. From 11 – 18 October, Sydneysiders can take a flavour journey through Asia with sizzling hawker-style stalls and live entertainment.
Feast on signature dishes and innovative new tastes from Bangkok Street Food, Calabang, Bao Brothers, Biang Biang Noodles, Chinese Dim Sum King, Donut Papi, Foodie Del Mar, Fly Over Fritterie, Fry’d, Gelato Messina, Hoy Pinoy, Johnny Bird, Korbq, Kumokumo, Let’s Do Yum Cha, Chur Burger, May’s Malaysian Hawker, Mr Bao, POKLOL, Puffle, Raijin, Satay Brothers, Shallot Thai, Teppanyaki Noodles, Okonomiyaking, The Bearded Pigs, The Muglan, Twistto, Flying Noodle, Waffleland, Wok Master and Wonderbao! While the Night Noodle Markets might be on for a reduced duration this year, we have extended the opening hours on the weekend!
Visit the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) stand for a chance to WIN a holiday for two to Bangkok!
Other highlights at the TAT Stand include:
- Live cooking demonstration with Chef Sujet Saenkham from Spice I Am restaurant, which begin at 6 PM this Friday and then at 5 PM on the weekend.
- Take a photo at our Photo booth, #hugthailand on your social media to receive a wooden spork.
- Spin & Win (chance to win our amazing prizes)
Sweet Taste of Thailand from Messina
For this year’s Night Noodle Markets, gelato artisans Messina will deliver a rather special taste of Thailand. Messina’s latest limited-edition custom dessert menu is titled the Full Moon Gelato Party and features four cold concoctions available only at the Night Noodle Markets.
- Coco Phangan is a textural trip combining a sharp yet smooth mango sorbet with coconut and pandan sticky rice and salted coconut sauce.
- The Eye of the Thai-ger combines Thai milk tea gelato and cheesecake mousse sandwiched between tea sponge with a coating of coconut meringue.
- The Phuket Bucket is a vibrant riff on the classic Full Moon Party beverage and the popular Taiwanese frozen dessert, combining sala and lychee shaved ice with condensed milk pudding, coconut and lychee gelato, and rainbow jellies.
- Deep-fried banana fritters are the hero of the Bangkok Banana. Enjoy these crisp slices with a scoop of caramelised palm sugar and banana gelato, coconut and lime chantilly, plus peanut crumble.
Entry is free and to make things quick and easy, the markets are also cash-free (all major cards welcome) so guests can spend less time queuing and more time enjoying the night.
- Monday and Tuesday 5pm-10pm
- Wednesday & Thursday 5pm – 11pm
- Friday 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday 12pm – 11pm
- Sunday 12pm – 10pm