COCONUT CYCLING QUEST IN PATTAYA
COCONUT CYCLING QUEST IN PATTAYA In this unforgettable green adventure, we’ll bike through the local coconut community, pick coconuts from coconut trees, try our hand at breaking open fresh coconuts and sip coconut lattes whilst chatting with the community’s coconut farmers who know the fruit inside and out.
09:00 a.m.- 13:00 p.m. (Available Everyday)
– Experience the local “coconut” way of living! Meet and chat with coconut farmers and community locals.
– Learn from local gurus – Get to know the charming local story of Takhian Tia community.
– Discover the story of the Thai coconut – Find out plenty of new facts about Thai coconuts, then learn how to pick coconuts from trees and peel them by yourself Thai-Thai style. Be rewarded with the mind-blowing taste of the juiciest & freshest coconut you’ve ever known!
– Try homemade “Coco Coffee” – The community’s unique signature drink is waiting for you! Sip it along with delicate and enchanting coconut-based Thai desserts.
– Say hello to nature – Get in touch with Mother Earth as you cycle & stroll through the community’s serene greenery atmosphere.
– Visit the unique “Hundred Pillars” house, the community’s living museum. Learn Takian Tia’s unique cultural heritage and see vintage items from the community’s olden days.
– Fill your belly with a delicious local lunch! Fall in love with the community’s creamy signature dish, “Chicken Coconut Shell Curry” (kaeng-gai-ga-la).
– Finish the trip with wonderful memories and a big coconut smile. 😀
– Feel positive about your travels! Your trip helps to bolster income for the local Takhian Tia community & create social impact!
Service Location : Takhian Tia Community
The things you’ll love
Pattaya contains way more than beaches and party scenes. Learn about all things coconut. Come discover Pattaya’s lesser-known greenery side which is just as intriguing!
Accommodation TypeDay Tour
- Activities as stated in the program
- All entrance fees which include Coconut farm and Baan Roi Sao
- A lovely community expert to share their stories
- An English speaking licensed tour guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
– Price included VAT 7%
– Adult price: Age 13++
– Children price: Age 3-12 – 20% Off adult retail price
– Infant price: Age 0-2 – Free of Charge
- Cancellation made 14 days before activity date > Receive full refund
- Cancellation between 2 -14 days before activity date > Will be charged 50% of the total payment
- Cancellation less than 2 days before activity date > Will be charged 100% of the total payment
- No show> Will be charged 100% of the total payment.