LET’S MAKE THAI KITE IN BKK ARTSY TOWN
LET’S MAKE THAI KITE IN BKK ARTSY TOWN Once in a lifetime experience commuting on a local Thai train. Explore rare-to-find local arts and have fun strolling along a beautiful and artsy community. Have fun learning how to make Thai kite with uncle kite and check out cool graffiti walls from the local street artists.
7:30 a.m. – 14:30 p.m. (Available Everyday)
– Thai Thai style experience in local Thai train
– Strolling along the Hua Takhe old market and enjoy the local living and vintage shops including old barber, gallery, frame shop, fishing equipment shop, lathe factory, wooden school, cafe, and guesthouse
– Enjoy making Thai kite with uncle Kite expert who has been making a kite for over 30 years
– Try your own DIY kite on the wooden bridge and check out Hua Takhe Graffiti Wall from street artists.
– Chill out next to the canal
– Depart back to Bangkok city centre – hop back on the train!
– Arrive at Hua Lampong central station
Service Location: MRT Hua Lamphong, Exit 1
The things you’ll love
Let’s travel to this creative & vintage wooden market and make a sustainable kite!
Accommodation TypeDay Tour
- Activities as stated in the program
- A charming & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Public transportation: local train and motorcycle
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
– Price included VAT 7%
– Adult price: Age 13++
– Children price: Age 3-12 – 20% Off adult retail price
– Infant price: Age 0-2 – Free of Charge
- Cancellation made 14 days before activity date > Receive full refund
- Cancellation between 2 -14 days before activity date > Will be charged 50% of the total payment
- Cancellation less than 2 days before activity date > Will be charged 100% of the total payment
- No show> Will be charged 100% of the total payment.