Stay in the heart of historic Bangkok nearby iconic temples and absorb the culture of a traditional Sino-Thai neighbourhood. Experience Siam’s past in our small colonial-period shophouse, providing modern luxury and individual hospitality.
Tucked away in a quiet residential square, away from noisy traffic, in the historic quarter of this oriental city, two century-old shophouses have been meticulously restored, lovingly transformed and traditionally furnished as an exclusive boutique guesthouse. Here in genuine comfort, you will experience the everyday surroundings of a real local community. You don’t just get a delightful and convenient place to stay, you experience Thai culture and history!
1905 Heritage Corner’s Special deals.
1) 3 nights for the price of 2!! (i.e. 610 AUD per package, all inclusive, max. 2 persons)
2) 30% off for 1 night stay (i.e. 214 AUD per package, all inclusive, max. 2 persons)
The things you’ll love
Experience the historic local community with luxuriousness and style
- Densely historic area of Siam
- Shino-Thai neighbourhood
- Small family-run restaurants
- Famous street food area
- Morning and the famous flower markets
- Local activities such as merit making to passing monks, early morning yoga at Wat Pho, and, bamboo ball game of takraw with locals
- A short stroll away from iconic temples such as the exotic Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun
- Less-known delights, including markets, museums and parks
Accommodation TypeLuxurious Guesthouse